1. Advise on legal aspects of Alibaba Cloud’s international expansion, key focus is on ensuring compliance and leading compliance projects as well as commercial contract support.
2. Provide advice to business teams on legal aspects of new business models and strategies, business operations and marketing activities.
3. Negotiate, draft and review contracts and commercial agreements.
4. Research local laws and regulations and manage outside counsel.
1. Legal qualification from an international jurisdiction. PRC qualification also helpful but not required.
2. 5-7 years post-qualification experience at a law firm and / or corporation. In-house experience is not required.
3. Technology sector experience or technology education background would be a plus.
4. Chinese language proficiency (at least the ability to hold business meetings in Chinese), strong legal drafting skills in English.
Knowledge of other languages helpful but not required.
5. Sincere interest in technology, innovation and business.
6. Highly-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.
7. High integrity and sincere desire to collaborate with others.
8. Open to frequent travel.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.