about the role
The main responsibility for the Account Director is to grow orders and revenue from new large business opportunities and drive the Enterprise Sales business to the next level.
1. Hunting new large deals from selected MNC’s and corporate potential customers.
2. To set up Enterprise Sales Strategies, Structure Business Development, and to further penetrate Hong Kong Market by selected industries.
3. Set up and implement Business Development Plans and pipelines, bringing new clients to the business.
4. Manage, leverage and coordinate new accounts and large opportunities, keep growing momentum in new large projects in new and existing accounts.
5. Leverage all the internal resources and external partnerships with Software, Hardware and Service vendors. Leading senior level communication and business negotiations.
6. Assisting other Account Managers in hunting activities.
Solid 20 years and above track record selling IT / Telecommunication Solutions of Software / Services to the leading MNCs and corporate customers.
Strong team management experiences leading multiple team members of Sales, presales, consultants, etc.
Great connection and network over the ICT industry. Having the resources and relationships with C level clients.
Driven, self-motivated and work hard in a fast-growing organization.
Good communication skills to manage communications in a global matrix.
Native English and Chinese speaker preferred.
Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific