Office : Department of Information Technology, Hong Kong East Cluster
Pay : HK$38,684 - HK$59,068 (HGPS Point 17 to 26) per month including Monthly Allowance (See Remarks 2)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Conduct detail system analysis, problem diagnosis, propose, develop and implement IT solutions.
2. Assist in provision of consultancy based on information technology and industry experience in areas of responsibility.
3. Prepare requirement specifications of IT solutions in areas of responsibility.
4. Monitor service provision of IT solutions in areas of responsibility.
5. Provide competent level of user support.
6. Prepare cases for testing IT solutions in areas of responsibility.
7. Maintain system documentations and reports of IT solutions in areas of responsibility.
8. Prepare user guide and conduct user training.
9. Provide proficient configuration, testing, technical operational or user support on system hardware, software or services in the areas of responsibility.
10. Monitor systems connectivity, performance and security control in the areas of responsibility.
11. Implement technical infrastructure enhancements such as network, computer platform, desktop computer and data centre, etc.
12. Quality assurance and accept work deliverables from IT staff.
13. Provide after office hours system support and carry 24-hour mobile phone for support duty
14. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Entry Requirements :
1. Degree in Computer Science or relevant disciplines; or equivalent.
2. 4 years' post qualification Information Technology (IT) related experience.*
Preferred Attributes / Exposure :
1. Experience in PC, mobile device, server and network infrastructure support
2. Experience in technical operation support
3. Good knowledge of IT service management and project implementation
4. Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese.
5. Self-initiated, self-motivated and able to work independently.
6. Good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills.
Remarks : For Serving HA Staff
For Serving HA Staff
1. Selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed-term appointment for up to 3 years depending on his / her existing employment terms.
a) Contract employee - will be offered contract employment with an up to 15% total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as contract-end gratuity subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
b) Permanent employee - will be offered a fixed term appointment after which the employee may be reverted back to his / her former substantive rank.
2. The offer of salary and allowance (Cash allowance, Fixed-flexi allowance or Monthly allowance) for serving employees upon changes in appointment will be determined based on the remuneration package / employment terms of the staff concerned and prevailing policies.
For External Applicants
3. Selected candidate will be offered contract term appointment for up to 3 years. Up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as contract-end gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
For All Applicants
4. May require to work over-night shifts and / or provide 24-hour on call support, and when necessary, provide on-site support services at different hospitals in Hong Kong East Cluster.
5. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
6. The renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
7. Please submit on-line application on or before 26 September 2022 .