i) Information and Communications Technology
ii) Multimedia and Entertainment Technology
Major Duties :
c) To assist in updating and developing programme curriculum and teaching, learning and assessment materials; and
d) To participate in departmental projects and functions, including but not limited to consultancy services, research studies, seminars and exhibitions.
c) Proven records of linkage with industry / professional bodies or with solid work experience would be an advantage; and
d) (i) For the Information and Communications Technology specialism :
3) Holder of VMware and AWS Certification is highly preferred; and
4) Preferably with knowledge and experience in design and implementation of computer networks, software development on multiplatform, AI, IoT or big data application development, and / or application development on cloud.
e) (ii) For the Multimedia and Entertainment Technology specialism :
2) Knowledge and / or solid experience in AR / VR, 360 video production; and
3) Preferably with experience in using the following tools : Arduino, Raspberry Pi, drone, Unity3D, and / or 3D modeling tools.
1) Shortlisted candidates will be required to take a written assessment in English.
2) The appointee may be required to perform duties outside normal office hours and in designated places as assigned.