Description The English Language and Culture Centre of Chu Hai College is inviting application for the post of Academic Manager.
The Center is under the Department of English, open to all students of the College as a walk-in venue for English language consultation and self learning.
2) Work with Workshop speakers and Department teachers in sharing the responsibilities of events organized by the Centre, i.
8) Liaise with the teaching staff of the English Department and other tertiary institutions to exchange themes and topics about language learning; and
9) Establish an out-reaching network with other tertiary institutions and secondary schools to promote the Centre’s activities.
3) Good interpersonal and communication skills; and
4) Good knowledge of the local higher educational environment.
Closing Date : Consideration of applications will commence on 30 August 2020 until the position is filled.
Application : Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education E-mail : recruitment chuhai.
edu.hk , quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.