Role Title : Software Engineer
Business : OSS - Operations Shared Services
Role Purpose / Description
The responsibilities include activities described in the software project lifecycle. This would entail areas such as
1. Shouldering responsibility diligently and delivering quality output within the defined schedule and service levels
2. Understanding the client’s requirement and translating it to the project team
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
1. Familiar with AS400 RPGLE CL, COBOL on iSeries
2. Solid domain knowledge of HUB, Core Banking, Interface, Payment, etc. is preferred
3. Familiar with MQ, CD / CE gateway, sFTP, etc..
HSBCTZ / GZ*
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-
quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk.
We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles.
We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-
class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.