Initial appointment period : 1 year, subject to renewal
2) Provide administrative support in activities, including public lectures, academic exchanges and workshops
4) Assist in general office administration; and
5) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of the Center or his / her delegates.
2) At least 3 years’ relevant working experience preferably in tertiary institutions
5) Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage, and
6) Proficient computer knowledge in MS Office, Adobe DC and Chinese Word Processing.
Closing Date : Consideration of applications will commence on 10 November 2019 until the position is filled.
Application : Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education E-mail : recruitment chuhai.
edu.hk , quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.