Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited ("MBHK") is responsible for the wholesale business for all imported passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles under the brand name of Mercedes-Benz and smart in Hong Kong and Macau.
A Chance to unleash your potential by participating our Internship Program for both local and overseas student. Successful candidate will be employed by MBHK in the Customer Experience Department.
With this opportunity, you are capable to prove your skills and knowledge, gain new experience and attain industry-specific knowledge.
Expected start date & duration : Immediate, 6 months (full-time). Full commitment to the internship period is expected.
4. and Dealer Audit 2020 results uploading to system, assist HQ to generate Dealer Audit reports
5. Dealer Standards 2021 all contents entering and uploading into systems
6. MAR 2020 blueprints regular check and download from HQ systems
1. CSI, SSI surveys weekly / monthly reports find out the highlighted cases and share with supervisor to decide if the cases should be passed to other departments such as CR to follow up
2. EQ market research processing arrangement and follow up
1. Weekly sharing sessions with team for those market insights
1. T&C processes handling for each releases and updates
1. Leaves and Birthdays updates for team members
2. Team activities organizations
Potential candidates who are interested, please apply with full resume and application letter and your available internship period via "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
The Company may share the information of suitable applicants with tits related companies within the Group in regards to other vacancies.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within twelve (12) months on completion of the recruitment exercise.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request and correction concerning the personal data will be made upon request.
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.
Powered by Usercentrics Consent Management