Office : Supporting Services Department
Ruttonjee & Tang Shiu Kin Hospitals / Hong Kong East Cluster
Monthly Salary : HK$17,888 HK$21,743 per month (See Remarks 2)
1. Assist in handling and managing hospital security devices, equipment and system to ensure smooth operation.
2. Handle workplace violence and enforce the Hospital Authority By-laws and no-smoking policy in the Hospital.
3. Perform daily inspection and assist supervisors to oversee the execution of hospital regulations and guidelines of in-house and outsourced security guards.
4. Assist in managing and monitoring the hospital carparks, road management, fire safety, lift control, environmental protection and the implementation of OSH guidelines in the Hospital.
5. Assist Hospital Foremen in managing supporting services of the Hospital.
6. Perform ad-hoc escorting services and maintain hospital order.
7. Assist in staff training, preparing duty rosters, patrol routes, and arranging manpower deployment / relievers.
8. Assist in handling emergencies, disasters and other ad-hoc incidents in the hospital.
9. Record security issues and prepare reports for security incidents.
10. Answer telephone enquiries in Control Room.
11. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
1. Completed F.5 / S.5 or equivalent.
2. Possess a valid Security Personnel Permit issued by the Hong Kong Police Force (Licensing Office).
3. Completed related training in security / facilities management / hospitality / store management or other related services / industries.
4. With relevant working experience.
1. Candidate with supervisory or working experience in security and carpark services / facilities management / hospitality management / store and logistics management / customer service.
2. Experience in hospital security services.
3. Possess valid first aid certificate or relevant fire safety certificate.
4. Able to read and write simple English, speak fluent Cantonese. Understand Mandarin is preferable.
5. Knowledge of PC applications, such as Chinese Word Processing, MS Excel and etc.
6. Experience in customer services.
7. Have good team spirit and willing to take up responsibility. Willing to be deployed based on operational needs and to discharge duties efficiently and effectively.
8. Have shown potential to lead and supervise staff.
For Serving HA Staff
1. Selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed-term appointment for up to 3 years depending on his / her existing employment terms.
2. The offer of salary to serving employees upon changes in appointment will be determined based on the remuneration package / employment terms of the staff concernedand prevailing policies.
3. Staff in the Workman II grade who are on civil service terms will, if selected, be appointed under the Shadow Promotion Scheme.
For External Applicants
4. Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
5. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
For All Applicants
6. Applications received for this Vacancy Notification Circular(VNC) will be considered together with applications received for the VNC No.
HKEC220414 (). Applicants who have submitted applications for the VNC No. HKEC220414 need not to re-apply.
7. Successful candidates are required to work shifts and irregular hours (including overnight shifts) and return to post during adverse weather conditions (such as typhoon and rainstorm black warnings) and other contingencies.
8. Required to wear uniform.
9. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
10. The renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
11. Please submit application on-line on or before 8 August 2022 .