Understand the company's strategy well, provide in-depth industry analysis and capital allocation to drive the company's growth;
Manage the investment portfolios, by evaluating the target's fundamentals, conducting regular meeting and strategy guidance, and managing the post-transactions integration / exits, etc.
2. Passionate about blockchain / Technology and desire to leverage capital and technology to change the world;
3. 1-6 years of relevant work experience in portfolio management from VC / PE Fund or Tier 1 consulting firms (McKinsey / BCG / Bain);
4. Fluent in Mandarin (both verbal and written) is a plus;
5. Solid analytical skills and communication skills for portfolio management;
6. Work well as a team player and be highly self-driven.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Kaylen Chan at Aston Carter on (852) 3473 3165 or Kaylen.Chan astoncarter. com