The position will be an individual contributor and act in Non- People Manager Role.
Global Material Manager (GMM) is the supply owner for GNA controlled materials supporting all GNA products. GMM is responsible for securing material availability with approved Tier-
2 suppliers meeting GNA demand, working hand in hand with Global Sourcing team, VMI team, Material Project Management team and other relevant stakeholders.
Global Material Management :
1. Facilitate and drive material readiness for all NPI and MP finished goods with Tier-1s (join forces with MPM team) and Tier-
2s (join forces with Global Sourcing team).
2. Own material forecast with Tier-1s prior to Rapid Response set up.
3. Collect material forecast from Tier-1s, pass onto Tier-2s and check OPOs weekly.
4. Weekly material forecast waterfall reports.
5. Monitor and counter-check Tier-1 PO coverage against material lead-time with Tier-2s weekly.
6. Act as GN material shortage escalation contact point to Tier-1s and MPM team and work with Tier-2s on material shortage proactively.
7. Take part in Commodity team and help to form the correct sourcing strategies in respect to material supply area.
8. Review and determine material supply mode quarterly.
9. Cross functional material meetings including Commodity team, VMI team, Material Project Management team and other relevant stakeholders.
10. Monitor Tier-1s complying GNA s AVLs and split instruction monthly.
11. Analyse Tier-2 production and tooling capacity against GN forecast monthly and ad hoc basis for any urgent demand uplift.
12. Work with Tier-1s and Tier-2s on supply and inventory impact to reduce excess material cost upon ECO / ECR / EOL / Obsolete life cycle by part and / or model (join forces with E&O Management team).
13. Develop and monitor Tier-2 fulfilment and monthly KPI score card and review with Tier-2s quarterly.
14. Support and back up other GMM members.
1. Bachelor degree in supply chain management or business related.
2. Solid Materials and Procurement background with at least 3 -5 years of experience.
3. Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness, fluent in English and Mandarin.
4. Display very strong sense of Drive and Ambition with team mind set. Professional, Pragmatic and Ethical in line with GNA company values
5. Proven track record in developing, maintaining, and building relationships with external suppliers.
About Jabra - Part Of GN Store Nord A / S makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive.
Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees.
GN Audio is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
For the purpose of processing your job application, GN will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information (e.
g. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information, or sexual orientation) about yourself.
Your application will be transferred to the local GN office posting this job.