Senior Manager – Business Agility Coach (contractor position)
We are currently looking for an experienced management consultant with an extensive track-record around agile coaching and new ways of working, both with Business and IT organizations.
- Act as a Senior Business Agility Coach within Sia Partners’ CIO Advisory practice for a 6-to-12-month duration (contract position).
- Deliver a highly visible initiative for one of our clients (a leading Financial Institution in Hong Kong)
- Work closely with our Hong Kong office as well as other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives.
- Share agile coaching best practices with our internal team.
- Support broader business development initiatives across our Asia footprint.
Specific areas of expertise and skill sets:
The purpose of the role is to provision the development of agile capabilities and support the global vision to embed business agility across the Financial Institution’s change portfolios, focusing on coaching, community and improving ways of operating.
Ideally, you would have experienced such projects or acquired the skills in most of the following areas:
- Ensure the vision, outcomes & case for change to adopt agile practices from front-end Business to back-end IT teams is well understood across the whole organisation.
- Assess current Agile maturity from leadership to delivery teams.
- Define a roadmap for the Design, Setup and Mobilise phases.
- Engage with and immediately gain trust from C-suite stakeholders.
- Mobilise cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Provide subject matter expertise on agile methods, frameworks, and how to tailor them for teams that deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Educate employees at all levels, including senior management, on Agile principles, providing them with support and tools for implementing agile in their own work
- Coach leadership teams, internal Agile coaches to sustain the change beyond the assignment duration.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), with a proven ability to build strong working relationships with C-suite / ExCo level
- Motivational leadership style to get people excited, energized and communicating effectively.
- Strong creative thinking, passion to resolve challenging problems, striving to improve things and putting customers at the heart of everything.
- Entrepreneurial mindset allied with hands-on approach and can-do attitude.
- Around 10 to 15 years of experience in consulting and/or executive coaching, ideally within Financial Services industry.
- Proven track-record of Agile coaching in a large organisation.
- SAFe certification required and proficiency with Jira & Confluence highly advantageous.
- Versatile Project Management and Business Analysis skills
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin highly preferred
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance drive