Responsibilities : (1) Teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Architecture, design course content and carry out assessment
3) Perform administrative work; and
4) Perform any other duties as assigned by the College and the Head of Department.
Requirements : (1) a PhD degree in Architecture; or
2) a Professional Master’s degree in architecture with focus in the area(s) of :
3) Have membership or potential membership of a relevant professional body, with relevant experience in the architecture industry and / or institutions of higher education, and a good record of research and published work; and
4) Have strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant teaching and / or professional experience.
Closing Date : Consideration of applications will commence on 01 August 2019 until the position is filled.
Application Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education E-
mail : hro chuhai.edu.hk , quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.