Major Duties :
d) To assist in validation and accreditation of programmes; and
e) To participate in networking with industry / industrial attachments, departmental projects and functions including but not limited to consultancy services, research studies, seminars and exhibitions.
f) Self-initiative, willingness to meet challenges and the ability to work independently; and
g) A high level of proficiency in both English and Chinese.
1) Shortlisted candidates will be required to take a written assessment in English.
2) Valid documentary evidence must be provided for the relevant teaching / industrial experience.
3) The appointee(s) may be required to perform duties outside normal working hours and / or outside campus.
4) In support of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) Scheme launched by the Hong Kong Police Force, all prospective appointees will be requested to undergo the SCRC at the advanced stage of the employment process.
5) Preference will be given to candidates who are immediately available.