This role will lead a team of Account Manager to manage end-to-end agent business relationships, service experience and in-market activities. Key to this role is the achievement and delivery of new student enrolment objectives for the management of the portfolio of Agents across all Products in the designated region.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Student recruitment responsibility for Agent portfolios in the Region
- Lead the development of a regional sales strategy
- Develop and execute regional sales plan; identify growth opportunities including agent and non-agent channels to achieve regional NSEs targets.
- Manage regional budget and oversee successful achievement of regional targets
- Accountability for forecasting and planning at the regional level
- Drive the development and implementation of Agent Account Plans and Portfolio Plans to ensure growth in agent enrolments and improved agent satisfaction
- Monitor regional competitor activity to gain in market competitor awareness and informed analysis
- Identify market prospects and develop or enhance relationships with key market organisations (government and commercial) leading to sales and/or a raised profile for SG products.
- Manage local legal entities infrastructure, including annual reporting / compliance with local authority requirements.
- Align the team with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy; clearly articulate the Company business goals/plans and initiatives, ensure they are translated into action through performance goals setting, regular cascade/communication and feedback processes.
- Drive a high performance and coaching culture; provide ongoing and appropriate support, coaching, and development to enable their successful achievement of their objectives; energize through positive reinforcement and by acting as a solid role model.
- Promote SG branding and customer value proposition, ensure that the in-market organization represents brand values and is recognized as our Partner’s pathways provider of choice.
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- The role will include significant interaction with the individual Operating Divisions, Distribution Channels and the Corporate Team, as well as with clients within the region.
- Coverage of 11 markets across ANZ, North Asia and South East Asia
Qualifications & Training
- University educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
- Fluency in English, and ideally a second language
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- 10 to 15 years of experience in sales and marketing in a multinational corporation.
- A commercially savvy leader with a successful track record in delivering results through management of indirect sales.
- Experience leading a team in building and maintaining a key account management sales process and nurturing customer relationships; proactive in recognising customers’ business requirements
- Experience in leading sales, budgets and projects within a global marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
- CRM system and Excel Savvy
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and the ability to lead a team through change
- Leading and developing a high performance team with the ability to lead teams in a global, matrix environment
- Building relationships and the ability to influence across all levels of the organizations both internally and externally
- Strong business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- The ability to think globally, Innovative and creative, ability to think out of the box
- Strong sales planning ability around developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans for a portfolio of customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm
About Study Group
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as the 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Powered by JazzHR