Business Performance :
1.Help define strategic objectives, and develop target and resource allocation plans within district.
2.Communication and support to branches to encourage their target achievement
3.Develop and monitor KPIs of sales teams.
4.Implement and monitor branch model
5.Work together with Business Analytical team to track and monitor business performance.
6.Co-develop and implement product strategy, and build communication bridge between product teams and frontline sales.
7.Prepare business report and analysis to facilitate district head to monitor branch and sales performance
8.Build efficient communication between frontline sales and supporting units to enhance execution efficiency.
Productivity Management :
1.Provide sales productivity analysis, and relevant KPI tracking report
2.Monitor sales performance to apply for sales development through career roadmap timely
3.Monitor resource allocation to ensure better branch performance and operation
4.Work on the solution / actions with relevant teams to improve branch productivity and efficiency.
1.Support in core projects of CBG and Branch Banking if required.
2.Implementation and coordination in the projects from timeline perspectives.
Control & Compliance
1.Comply with the Ordinances and Code laid down by the Government and the related regulatory authorities.
2.Adhere to Bank policies, standards, operations guidelines / procedures, security, and internal control measures.
Follow up in compliance requirements to sales disciplines or guidelines.
1. Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant working experience in financial institution.
2. Market & Industry Knowledge : Knowledge of market trends and competitive activities in general industries; understanding of competition and reaction to, the impact on, and opportunities created for Consumer Banking.
3. Regulatory Knowledge : Knowledge of rules and regulations for financial advisory and banking-related services, trends and anticipatory changes.
4. Impact & Influence : Desire to have a specific impact or effect on others. Persuade, convince or influence others to adopt one own action, bearing in mind a customer focused approach.
5. Customer Focus : Able to identify and respond to customer needs by providing the highest quality products in a timely and effective manner.
Also to segment the market and develop prospective customers who have need of the products developed.China-ShanghaiDBS Franchise -
ServiceCNDBS300032 - Consumer Banking : ExperiencedFull-timeJan 8, 2019, 5 : 07 : 43 AM