We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our Product Realization team in China and will be based in Hong Kong.
- Support outsourcing manufacturing of WiTricity products.
- Interface with Contract Manufacturing and work with their manufacture team.
- Define the manufacturing criteria with WiTricity’s design team.
- Support in the definition and review of the DFM, DFT and DFA with CM.
- Support in the definition of the assembly process and test plan.
- Work with CM to optimize manufacture process.
- Document the complete manufacturing process to build WiTricity’s knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant engineering discipline
- At least 10 years of working experience in a manufacturing company as a manufacturing engineer
- Proficient knowledge and hands on experience in the manufacturing process, QA, and program management
- Proactive and disciplinary personality
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
WiTricity is the global industry leader in wireless charging, powering a sustainable future of mobility that is electric and autonomous. WiTricity’s patented magnetic resonance technology is being incorporated into global automakers’ and Tier 1 suppliers’ EV roadmaps and is the foundation of major global standards developed to support wide-scale adoption. Advancements like dynamic charging of moving vehicles, and the charging of autonomous robots and vehicles without human intervention all depend on WiTricity technology. See how WiTricity enables a magically simple, efficient charging experience.
Powered by JazzHR