Senior Manager, Strategy and Corporate Initiatives, Asia Pacific
Within our dynamic Regional Finance team, you will contribute to the strategic direction of APAC and collaborate with cross functional teams to develop priorities from category, channel or geographic lens. You will report to the VP of Strategy and Corporate Initiatives to define workstreams, align with stakeholders, prioritize resources, track progress and return.
What You Will Achieve
- Lead and manage projects for the Region within the corporate strategy framework, working with sponsors at C-level (Brand GM/Regional VP/Country GM) independently to ensure strategy development, operationalization, tracking and governance
- Act as a program manager for key strategic initiatives and leverage the steering committee and leadership meetings to seek endorsement of directions and resource allocation matters
- Lead the integration of newly acquired brands and provide strategic business process and financial guidance
- Partner with Global, Regional and Affiliate teams to evaluate target acquisitions, prepare financial projections and evaluate integration implications
What You Will Need
- Experience in business development or corporate strategy
- Ability to identify strategic priorities and steer projects accordingly for strategy deployment
- Strong understanding of prestige beauty industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to lead large projects with experience managing projects in matrix organizations
- Agility, collaborative and a strategic thinker
- Strong English skills
What We Offer
We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job trainings to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge.
- Career development: we work with you to advance your career through short-term assignments, relocations and new experiences.
- Work-life balance as a priority: we offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities, including flexible working hours and enhanced parental leave.
Who We Are
We are the global leader in prestige beauty —delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty through our high-touch offerings. We are a brand-led business and the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles:
- Unwavering commitment to quality and excellence.
- Infusing creativity and innovation throughout all aspects of the business.
- Nurturing and developing world-class talent.
- Cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Acting responsibly and caring for the communities we serve.
There are exciting opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region. Over the last few years, APAC has become a powerhouse for growth and a core “center of gravity” for our company. We are the market leader in APAC and the region continues to lead global growth. Today, we employ more than 16,500 full time staff in the APAC region, where the company operates 13 affiliate offices and pioneering R&D facilities. There are thousands of points of sale, including our free-standing stores and e-commerce sites catering to consumers offline and online.
Job: Strategy / Business Development
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-CN-HK-Yau Tsim Mong
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2218881