We are ugently looking for Operation Support for our bank client with JD as below.
1. To record the call logs and provide helpdesk support;
2. To perform daily LAN and Server Administration jobs;
3. To install, maintain and perform troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008 / 2012 and Linux servers;
4. To support application development, testing and installation in system development cycle;
5. Server Patch Deployment and Management;
6. Normally Server (VM) Create, Deploy, Troubleshooting and Maintenance;
7. Network (switch and Wifi) Confit and Troubleshooting;
8. Prepare technical documentation and user manual;
9. Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
1. At least Five years of working experience in MS Windows, Office applications, and IT support;
2. Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure;
3. Knowledge of Database (Oracle DB and MSSQL) and Oracle Weblogic;
4. Knowledge of VMware, Windows Cluster and Linux System;
5. Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
6. Good Knowledge in LAN / WAN and network equipment is preferred;
7. Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
8. Good command of spoken Mandarin.
Interested Applicant please send cv to