ABOUT THE ROLE
The Client Remote Services Manager is responsible for managing and providing day-to-day leadership to the Client Remote Services team. You will be responsible for the delivery of end-user support for our client base. You will be responsible for driving your team’s efficiency and performance in the delivery of white-glove support. You will be responsible for assigning and dispatching to your team, and to ensuring the consistent quality of their service. You will work across the management team to align with Edge’s corporate goals with a focus on process improvement and efficient delivery.
RESPONSIBILITY & OBJECTIVES
- Manages the Client Remote Service Engineers as they provide visible and critical front-line interface to our full range of (largely) hedge fund clients. Communicate and provide direct support to all levels of IT management and staff, as well as non-IT business professionals- including Portfolio Managers, Traders and analysts.
- Responsible for enhancing the quality of services that are being provided to the customers.
- Responsible for managing to team metrics and KPIs, adjusting as needed to identify and improve service delivery, performance, efficiency.
- Ensure that the work is assigned and dispatched so that efficient services are being rendered to the end customer.
- Oversees the scheduling and training of Client Remote Service Engineers.
- Develop and deliver in-house training for the employees regarding the service procedures and the company's policies and procedures.
- Hire and train new employees and schedule training accordingly.
- Develops methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient White-glove service delivery.
- Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved by working together with Client Professional Services, Centralized Services, Account Management, and other teams as needed.
- Work across teams to successfully manage and complete large scale initiatives and client projects.
- Work across teams to ensure Client Remote Services team is staffed strategically with an understanding of Sales and Project Pipeline.
- Take ownership and drive resolution of escalated issues.
- Monitor and maintain ticket accuracy and age.
- Ensure tickets, time entry and timesheets are completed, submitted and approved in a timely manner.
- Regularly meet with Account Managers to review client satisfaction and service levels to ensure client needs and expectations are met.
- Regularly meet with Major Accounts to ensure their user experience meets or exceeds expectations, and consistently align with Client processes, policies and objectives.
- Work alongside Client Remote Service team members to assist and evaluate their performance.
- Conduct 1:1 meeting with team members in order to gather and provide feedback, manage goal progress, coach and assist in the resolution of any issues.
- Ensure service tickets are closed on time and with high customer satisfaction.
- Keep current on new technologies, applications, and certifications.
- Participate in 24/7 engineer on-call rotation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CORE REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree, or 5+ years of equivalent experience.
- Supervisory experience with an understanding of Customer Service best practices
- Supervisory experience with an understanding of Management best practices
- Knowledgeable about Client Remote Service Team KPIs and ability to develop and measure new KPI’s as required.
- Confidence in a Client-facing role.
- Understanding of Client Remote Team processes and objectives.
- Understanding of ConnectWise and ability to improve service workflows.
- Strong relationship building skills.
CERTIFICATIONS Highly desirable but not mandatory as long as sufficient knowledge has been demonstrated.
Powered by JazzHR