- Newly created role in a fast growing financial technology firm
- 3 months internship program with return offer opportunity
At Sapientia Technologies, we are on the way to becoming a top-tier quantitative Hedge Fund through systematic yet creative process, operational best practice, and strong execution capability. We carefully select and recruit every talent to ensure we have the best minds working together towards excellence. A career with us is a journey where every step of your development will be coached, tailored, and expanded.
We are a data-driven technology firm headquartered in Hong Kong, with office in Southern China. Leveraging cutting-edge technologies, our scientists, engineers, and investment professionals run through terabytes of data every day to continuously deliver investment and trading decisions. Our partners have worked at the global top quantitative hedge funds and proprietary trading departments of investment bank, with impressive results across major stock, futures, and FX markets.
About your role
- Provide technical expertise to support (including off-hours, when necessary) and enhance core trading applications.
- Communicate with brokers on the configurations of colocation servers. Deploy and maintain the core trading applications on colocation servers
- Actively monitor the Trading System with Trade Operations team, and respond to alerts immediately. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Work on tactical development, tools development on the Trading System.
- Work collaboratively with Quantitative Researcher, Trade Operations and other R&D staff.
About your background
- Bachelor's degree holder majoring in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering etc.
- Knowledge on CI/CD(e.g. Jenkins), docker and other DevOps tool.
- Hands-on experience in applying DevOps tools is highly preferable.
- Experience in Linux, Shell Scripts and Python
- Knowledge on network protocols e.g. TCP/UDP, IP etc.
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Why you should apply:
- Training: the development process will involve learning about Python, MongoDB, Linux and other tools, as well as AWS cloud development and operation maintenance.
- Career aspect: opportunity to get hands-on exposure to all aspects of quantitative trading, including trading systems development
About our team:
Our team members graduated from Ivy League and global top ranked universities (Caltech, UC Berkeley, UCL, HKU, HKUST) and has worked for industry leading companies with different specializations, including database engineers, robot engineers, and 5G communication experts etc. Despite being a young company, we have achieved many milestones in winning various industry competitions as well as being widely recognized by professional institutions locally and internationally.
Our Unique Offer
- Make an impact
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
- Work with a subject matter expert team from dynamic academic and cultural background
How to Apply
Please apply directly with your CV and relevant certification (if any).
Alternatively via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR