Job Description – UX Research Manager
System Soft Technologies is currently looking for top talent in your area – are you interested in an opportunity to relocate to the United States? If you are an English speaking technologist, then we want to hear from you!
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $136MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
User Experience Research manager will be a vital part of the UX team. The right candidate will be a champion for our users by bringing their unique perspective to the table through sound research and knowledge of User Centered Design practices. You will lead the research team and will design, execute, and communicate qualitative and quantitative research to drive decision-making throughout the entire development lifecycle. Success will not be measured solely by the number of deliverables produced but rather by advocating for our users and ensuring that user needs are at the forefront of discussions and decisions. You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including setting vision and strategy for UX Research. Applying systems thinking and complexity theory to forge the future of our offerings within the context of user experience. Building and deploying research methodologies that measure qualitative and quantitative aspects of human behavior. Working with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers to prioritize research opportunities Conducting research.
- Identify opportunities to drive Innovation with focus on delivering leading edge experiences for SS Tech clients
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, technical, service design, and design research teams to define and implement the ideal end-user experience
- Structure, scope, and lead UX research projects; including planning and scoping research topics and running usability tests
- Facilitate constructive design critique for both external and internal projects
- Utilize appropriate user research methods to address UX and product research needs
- Plan and conduct users interview sessions with key stakeholders
- Research and evaluate emerging design ideas
- Build and scale UX research matrices to improve the effectiveness of products and services
- Lead team and facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within and outside of the organization
- Mentor and coach all of the team members for career growth and high quality outcomes
- Structure user-centered research to determine user’s physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and cultural needs
- Frame reports, write-ups and insights in a way that inspires design teams to develop imaginative and appropriate solutions. Help to facilitate teams through analysis and synthesis of user research, helping to distill the most important insights and link them together in frameworks, principles, and implications for design. Design researchers must be confident about leading teams and users through a range of research analysis and synthesis processes.
- Maintain, input and help manage the research repository and candidate recruitment database. Help manage, oversee, monitor and optimize candidate recruitment, approvals, costs and 3rd party vendors
- Utilize effective storytelling to deliver insights about users and their behaviors both verbally and visually to generates empathy, emotion, and engagement
- Help to deliver design thinking / co-creation/ service design workshops that take stakeholders through the design thinking process
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HCI, Psychology, Design, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 7 + years of experience in UX research with focus on conducting formal user research
- 2-3 years of proven UX research leadership experience including leading, mentoring and growing junior research team member
- Proven track record of qualitative and quantitative research techniques like contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive benchmarking, interviews, focus groups, and surveys
- An obsession with understanding how to make amazing experiences for customers
- Experience with UX Research tools like the OptimalSort UserZoom, UserTesting.com, or other such tools as well as experience with Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, or other survey platforms
- Experience with journey mapping, service design, or design thinking is a huge plus
- Superior communication, time-management, relationship management, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view utilizing visual storytelling
- Ability to work and contribute in a fast-paced client needs and metrics-driven environment
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR