1. Develop and manage credit risk policies and standards, and continually seek to improve the credit risk methodologies and processes.
2. Perform risk assessment in structured finance and margin financing projects. Conduct counterparty / client due diligence, and financial statement analysis.
Provide risk reports with detailed risk analysis and suggestions to risk committee.
3. Perform post loan monitoring and reporting. Proactively assist in problem loan management.
4. Develop and improve credit risk related models including margin financing lending ratio model, IFRS9 expected credit loss model.
5. Assist in the counterparty credit rating and internal rating projects.
6. Perform additional duties and support counterparty credit risk management when required.
1. At least 3 years of recent credit risk experience in securities brokerage.
2. Highly motivated, versatile, and dedicated individual with a proven ability to work independently and manage complex projects against tight deadlines.
3. Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills.