1.Support credit proposal write-up (RM needs to provide initial info to CA to complete the whole proposal)
2.New proposals to be completed by RM and checked by CA, while straight annual reviews by CA and checked by RM.
3.For new proposals, CA assists RM by performing the following :
i.Financial spreading and systems input
ii.Complete supporting documents (excl. credit memo write-up, PLP template, BCI, Credit Ray & assessment, T&C sheet, post conditions / covenants sheet, which are done by RM)
4.For straight annual reviews, CA performs all activities
5.Designated CA to assist RMs in handling queries and resolve data quality issues, etc.
6.Not responsible for credit quality (NPL, SP), but is responsible for quality of annual review / new credit proposal submission (accuracy, completeness, depth of analysis).
7.Although CA assists in the process, RM is ultimately responsible for all new proposals and annual / interim reviews, and liaise with CRM at this stage
1. University graduate with major in either Banking, Finance or Accounting
2. At least 5 years of credit analyst experience in banking industry is preferred
3. Good risk assessment skills
4. Sound products & industry knowledge
5. Familiar with China policies and regulations
6. Results oriented
7. Effective communication and problem solving technique
8. Sharp business & customer focus
9. Strong communication skill
10. Effectively manages relationships with all working parties
11. Be a team player and contribute to team work
China-ShanghaiDBS Franchise - ServiceCNDBS300032 - Consumer Banking : ExperiencedFull-timeJan 13, 2019, 8 : 42 : 40 PM