MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS POSITION
The Demand and Supply Planner :
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
The Demand and Supply Planner is the interface between Logistics teams (Sales Administration, Warehouse), Brand's Marketing, Brand's Sales team, Brand's Product Manager in Hong Kong and Planning Team in Singapore (our supplier).
Main responsibilities are to :
To Hong Kong Define quantities to import and adapt transportation mode based on inventory, lifecycle
status and demand in order to achieve high service rate while keeping stock under control
To Point of sales Propose most optimized delivery frequency, stock target per SKU per POS (Point Of
Sales), lot size, based on SKUs' lifecycle status + stock in POS + actual sellout to achieve
high presence rate, limiting stock coverage and lowering obsolescence.
New Items .Monitor incoming shipments status and adherence to launch plan
Basic Items .Ensure orders' frequency / size, and lead logistics parameters update
End Of Life .Coordinate EOL process to reduce obsolescence cost, Manage catalogue
2. Provide visibility on performance and risks for service / stock / logistics P&L impact to Brand and SSC
3. Make recommendations and lead actions to drive business metrics with key internal functional areas and key clients.
4. Animate periodic Operation Reviews with brand's Top Management, and with Singapore Distribution Center
5. Update ERP / POS with accurate master data by SKU based on forecasts, challenged catalogue, discontinuation plan, supply, lifecycle and stock to maintain efficient working environment
6. Provide added value on Forecast process, by either leading the process with Brand or supporting Brand.
In this position, setting a continuous improvement policy is key : all initiatives / actions taken and projects led improve efficiency and reach excellence (optimized tool, simplified processes, reduction of administrative workload, etc.
will be welcome and encouraged