Major Duties :
g) To support marketing and promotional activities of the culinary programmes; and
h) To compile the financial estimates and training statistics as well as to oversee the procurement, maintenance and commissioning of plants and equipment of the section.
c) Preferably with :
i) qualification of Master Confectioner (Konditor Meister) and Certified Trainer Chef Certificate (Ausbildereignunspruefung (AEVO)) in Western Pastry and Confectionery Cuisine, or equivalent; and
f) Proficiency in computer software applications; and
g) Ability to pass a trade test.
1) The post is in the rank of Principal Instructor .
2) The appointable candidate shall assume duty in September 2021.
3) Candidates without the required academic qualification stated in (a) above but possessing 18 years’ relevant experience may also apply.
Where applicable, these candidates may be required to have a Qualifications Framework (QF) Level 4 qualification.
4) The appointee may be required to perform duties outside normal office hours and in designated places as assigned.
5) In support of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) Scheme launched by the Hong Kong Police Force, all prospective appointees will be requested to undergo the SCRC at the advanced stage of the employment process.