1. Quickly capture the customer's business pain points, tap the actual project opportunities in combination with cloud native products.
Complete system architecture design, system construction planning and related documents writing based on the industry best practices and our cloud native products.
2. Responsible for the supported projects, coordinate the cloud native related products, and work with the project team to guide the implementation of the initial design and plan to ensure the successful release of the project.
3. Define and deliver on-site technical engagement and consulting with partners and customers for container technologies and products.
4. Timely and accurately feedback the customer's business needs to the product development team.5. Work closely with engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps.
1. More than 5 years of using middleware products, participated in large IT system architecture design experience, familiar with large Internet architecture is preferred.
2. Expertise in Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, OpenShift or other cloud native technologies.3. Expertise in microservice ecosystem for example Spring Cloud, Dubbo.
6. Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of container system at scale7. Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges8.
Have strong communication and understanding skills with customers via English and Chinese , good teamwork spirit, environmental adaptability and execution ability, and keep working passion under great pressure.