監督和指導下屬執行景觀維護職責,包括種植 澆水 雜草 施肥等
Supervises and directs the subordinates to perform landscape maintenance duties including planting, watering, weeding, fertilizing etc.
What You'll Do :
1. Supervises and directs the subordinate to perform landscape maintenance duties including planting, watering, weeding, fertilizing etc.
2. Performs planting, watering and trimming of plants and flowers.
3. Ensures all equipment and tools are properly maintained and kept in good conditions; undertakes the basic servicing and repairing of equipment and tools.
4. Monitors the work progress and performance of landscape contractors and suppliers.
5. Proposes to superiors for the improvement of landscape.
6. Assists superiors to source appropriate materials, fertilizers, tools, equipment, plants, trees and flowers etc.
Who You'll Work With :
Deals with various Departments internally; interacts with owners, residents, suppliers and contractors externally.
Who You Are :
1. Minimum Education : F.3
2. Preferred Education : F.5 or above
3. Minimum Experience : 3 Year(s)
4. Preferred Experience : 5 Year(s)
5. Language Skills : Fluent in Cantonese, knowledge of spoken English is an advantage
6. Writing Skills : Good command in written Chinese
At Kerry Properties, we commit to employing people who are passionate and dedicated. We look for people who always strive for excellence and possess a positive attitude.
In turn, we offer our people boundless opportunities in career advancement and realization of their potential. If you are interested in the post, please submit your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary by email to hr.
The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kerry Properties Group and its subsidiary / associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses.
Please mark Confidential : Personal Data Access / Correction / Recruitment Enquiries on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.