OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for providing both new and existing customers within Now Health International with a peerless service experience. With a detailed understanding of the operational lifecycle. The Customer Service Representative will have a varied workload including building and maintaining strong customer relations, dealing with complex enquires or complaints, handling renewals and ensuring regulatory compliance.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As the primary contact for individual members, intermediaries and corporate clients (“customers”), maintain highly professional and courteous communications at all times.
- Handle enquiries received via telephone, email and letter, Live Chat and whatsapp ensuring that the company’s brand values, principles, and styles are adopted and utilized for all external communication.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with customers, third parties and other Now Health International departments and offices.
- Handle sales calls in the absence of sales staff, obtaining sufficient information for a quotation or a call back.
- Take responsibility for delivering products and service which are appropriate to the customer’s need and ensuring that the customer is treated in a fair, ethical and consistent manner.
- Deal with all instructions, queries and service requests promptly, accurately and within company specified time frames or as promised to the customer.
- Ensure all customer documentation is complete prior to forwarding it to the relevant department, and work flexibly within the team to support changing business needs.
- Work with the management team to identify areas of improvement and implement solutions in order to continually enhance the customer experience.
- Resolve complaints and service failures in line with regulatory record-keeping and escalation procedures.
- Maintain a very high standard of quality in terms of business integrity and the customer experience.
- Adhere to Best Practice Processes, Client Services Standards and to all relevant statutory or regulatory requirements, including Treating Customers Fairly and other FSA initiatives.
Compliance and Security
- Take responsibility for establishing and maintaining up-to-date personal awareness of all legislative, regulatory and Company-specific rules, policies and procedures related to performance of the role. Ensure consistent compliance with legal, regulatory and Company standards in line with underwriter requirements.
- Pay particular attention to the Company’s Information and Data Security policies when accessing and using all Company systems which may provide access to sensitive information assets and strive to maintain the highest possible standards of information protection at all times.
- Take individual responsibility for accessing only the systems, records and information required to perform the role. Treat all data contained within those systems in a manner consistent with the Company’s Information and Data Security policies, and in line with the confidentiality clauses provided within the employment contract.
- Ensure any regulatory requirements relevant to the individual’s role are met, this include pass in IIQE 1 and 2 examination and yearly 15 hours CPD are completed.
Powered by JazzHR