The Assistant Finance Manager is an integral part of the Regional AGS finance team. He/she will work in partnership with the Share Service Centre, Business teams, Commercial teams and Regional teams to complete the month end close and deliver the management and financial reporting. He/she will also be responsible for the external and statutory audit and budgeting process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to ensure all sub-ledgers and GL are closed on time as per set timetable
- Review and analyse financial information to ensure accurate accruals
- Ensure proper accounting of all transactions
- Prepare and compile monthly management reports
- Analyse revenue and expenses of projects
- Prepare monthly headcount, productivity and utilization reports
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Monthly Balance Sheet pack
- Review all intercompany transactions to ensure they balance and work closely with Treasury team to settle intercompany balances
- Prepare the annual operation plan and monthly forecast for Commercial teams and Regional teams
- Prepare ad hoc analysis / reports as required
- University Degree in Accounting, Chartered Accountancy preferred
- 6+ years’ experience with MNC
- Experience in working within a Share Service Centre
- Business Partnering experience
- Excellent problem solver
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint - Excel VBA, TM1 and Hyperion will be highly regarded
- Hire a contractor for 6 months first and may decide to change to permanent role or further extension after the contract ended
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.