Rank : Executive Assistant I
Office : Human Resources Division / Hong Kong East Cluster
Pay : HK$21,895 - HK$25,906 per month
Key Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and / or Assistant Human Resources Manager, the Senior Human Resources Officer will be required to : -
4. Provide HR advice to staff members and line managers; and
5. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Entry Requirements :
1. A bachelor's degree from a university, or equivalent.
2. Working experience in human resources management or a related field.
3. Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
Preferred Attributes / Exposure :
1. Working experience in remuneration & benefits functions and / or recuitment & appointment.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Creativity and innovation.
5. Self-motivation and ability to work independently.
6. Proficiency in MS Office (, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Remarks : For Serving HA Staff
For Serving HA Staff
1. The selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed-term appointment for up to 3 years depending on his / her existing employment terms.
2. The offer of salary to serving employees upon changes in appointment will be determined based on the remuneration package / employment terms of the staff concerned and prevailing policies.
For External Applicants
3. Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as contract-end gratuity may be offered subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
4. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
For All Applicants
5. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
6. The renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
7. Please submit on-line application on or before 21 June2021.