Responsibilities : (1) Provide administrative support to the Faulty / Department for student-related and academic programme-related matters including student admission, course coordination and conduction, exam arrangement;
2) Provide support in academic activities such as academic exchanges and workshops;
3) Maintain record systems and databases effectively;
4) Maintain proper records, such as proposals, reports, minutes, notes and papers or policies and procedures;
5) Organize meetings, prepare meeting documents and compile reports;
6) Assist in general office administration; and
7) Perform any other duties as assigned.
Requirements : (1) A bachelor degree or above;
2) At least 3 years’ relevant working experience preferably in tertiary institutions;
3) Work independently and proactively, with a strong sense of responsibility;
4) Strong interpersonal, administrative and problem-solving skills;
5) Possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently to meet strict deadlines;
6) Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage; and
7) Proficient computer knowledge in MS Office, Adobe DC and Chinese Word Processing.
Closing Date : Consideration of applications will commence on 27 May 2020 until the position is filled.
Application : Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education E-mail : recruitment chuhai.
edu.hk , quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.