Colliers International is a leading global Real Estate services company in the midst of a dynamic transformation and growth phase across Asia. A need has arisen for an Associate Director level professional to join our Hong Kong based operations, focusing on Tenant Representation. This senior position will provide a proven brokerage professional the opportunity to continue their professional development within a dynamic, market-leading organisation.
- Proactively initiate business development activities of existing and new clients through direct mailers, canvassing etc.
- Assist the Department Head to design and implementation on business plans and programs.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with key clients.
- Create relevant marketing materials and client lists.
- Build and maintain an accurate and up-to-date client database.
- Manage transactions.
- Create strategic and powerful tools and systems, including proposals, presentations and collaterals.
- Support the Department Head in day-to-day operations and administrations.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for property transactions.
- Provide high quality pre-sale and post-sale services to clients.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least eight years' real estate and leasing experience in the commercial field.
- A proven track-record in working with multi-national corporations.
- Well educated and trained in real estate field.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and preferably with cantonese ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and hard working.
What's on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure;
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team;
- Future opportunities both domestically and internationally;
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.