Business : Client Services Delivery
Position : Senior Specialist, Trade Finance Operations
Location : Hong Kong
Reporting to : Head of Trade Finance Operations, HK
Handling of full course of processing of Import & Export Documentary Letter of Credit and Collection for Trade Finance transactions.
1. As document checker for presentation under on Documentary Credits and Collections.
2. Issuance of both general trade and commodity trade L / C.
3. Capturing of transactions in various systems.
4. Liaise with Account Managers and customers in answering queries and providing advice where necessary.
5. To ensure all transactions received are handled efficiently and effectively in a timely manner.
6. Perform all duties as assigned by supervisors.
1. Minimum 10 years’ Bills Operations experience with at least 5 years document checking experience.
2. Familiar with ICC Rules including UCP 600, URC 522 and ISBP 98.
3. Solid experience in back-to-back L / C issuance, Export negotiation and payment.
4. Solid experience in Commodity and Structural Trade transactions is an advantage.
5. Fluent in Cantonese and English, and knowledge of Putonghua is preferable.
6. Willing to work overtime and a team player.