Internal Job Description JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for promoting pharmaceutical products to key accounts, medical professionals in private sector, hospitals and institutional accounts.
The incumbent will report directly to Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager.
KEY TASKS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Performs the calls on assigned customers at specified frequency and ensures achievement of sales volume.
2. Responsible for the needs analysis, development, negotiation, sales, installation or delivery and post-sales services to assigned customers.
3. Develops and maintains relationships with allocated customers, potential new accounts and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
4. Monitors customer stocks and purchases and negotiates orders to maximize sales potential.
5. Keeps customers & KOLs informed on new products or services, pricing, changes, etc.
6. Keeps records and reports on all activities.
7. Provides input into the development of annual budget and sales forecasts.
8. Seeks out competitor information and communicates to his / her immediate Manager and propose counter-strategies and action plans
9. Work close with Product Manager to make proposals on any initiative to support growth of business in the team
10. Assist to provide field work training and be a mentor to new Sales Executives
11. Organize and implement territory promotion activities (e.g. RTD, patient screening, etc)
JOB KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ATTITUDES
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers.
We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.