Employment Period : Up to 31 August 2021
i) Game Software Development
ii) Software Engineering Development
iii) Artificial Intelligence in various application domains
Major Duties :
d) To assist in updating and developing programme curriculum and teaching materials; and
To participate in departmental projects and functions including but not limited to consultancy services, research studies, seminars and exhibitions.
b) Good communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese; and
c) (i) For the specialism of Game Software Development :
1) Knowledge and solid experience in Unity Game Programming, C++ / C## Programming and Multimedia Applications.
ii) For the specialism of Software Engineering Development :
Knowledge in Application and System Development, Operating Systems Programming & Administration or Software Project Management & Quality Assurance; and
2) Preferably with knowledge in Enterprise Software (e.g. ERP, SAP, Netweaver).
iii) For the specialism of Artificial Intelligence in various application domains :
1) Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Neural Network; and
Preferably experience in Open source data processing and machine learning libraries (Pandas / Numpy / SciKit-learn / Tensorflow / Keras) and machine learning applications.
1) Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview and pass a written assessment in English.
The appointee(s) may be required to perform duties outside normal office hours and in designated places as assigned.
3) Valid documentary evidence must be provided for the relevant teaching / industry experience.
4) Proven records of connection with the industry or professional bodies will be an added advantage.