Reference # : CTO / ISTS / IMV / 2467 / 190301
1. For the research and development of advance optical system design and prototyping, including imaging / non-imaging optical design for machine vision, 3D reconstruction and medical imaging.
2. Define optical specifications, design analyses, risk analysis with contingency plans, design reviews, manufacturability assessments, verification of design durability and reliability, vendor survey, schedule control and prototype verification.
3. Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment.
4. Resolve technical problems relative to optics; technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Optical Engineering, Applied Optics, Physics, Bio-optics with 6+ years’ experience, Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
2. Experience of both imaging optical system and non-imaging optical system design and production.
3. Familiar with design software tools on CodeV or Zemax, LightTools or TracePro, etc.
4. Familiar with optical design for machine vision application, 3D reconstruction, medical imaging, confocal optical design, OCT, etc.
5. Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF.
The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by clicking Apply Now.
Application open until this position is filled.
Post : 5 / F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.