Responsible for selling institutional trust products and services to prospective clients, generating revenue for the bank.
Coordinates the responses to requests for proposals and makes sales presentations to potential clients. Works as a team member, cross selling the bank''s products and services to new prospects.
1. Sells institutional trust products and services to prospective clients including corporations, institutions, and consultants, generating fee revenue for the bank.
2. Identifies new prospects by researching their potential needs and prioritizing and producing a sales plan.
3. Responds through letters or telephone to prospective clients presenting or recommending the bank''s products or services.
4. Makes sales presentations to clients utilizing knowledge of institutional trust products and services.
5. Coordinates and produces the requests for proposals responses and fee proposals for prospective clients.
6. Utilizes knowledge of bank''s products and services to analyze client''s needs and recommend new services or products that would enhance the client''s productivity or profitability
8. Cross sells other bank products and services to clients, involving other partners as appropriate by understanding all aspects of a client''s relationship with the bank.
9. Maintains on-going contact with consultants, making them aware of the bank''s services and products.
10. Maintains thorough knowledge of trust products and services by initiating frequent contact with other financial or competitor institutions, partners, and keeping abreast of laws and regulations affecting products and services.
Knowledge of accounting and investmentsare required to analyze client needs and recommend products and services.