Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The primary responsibility of the PS Principal Technical Solutions Specialist is to provide design, configuration and escalated problem management (at expert level) in client environments of high complexity.
The PS Principal Technical Solutions Specialist establishes a track record of exceptional performance with regards to a combination of technical, service and / or business ability.
They require more than one certification at expert level.
What you'll be doing
1. Translate high complexity business requirements into functional requirements and technical solutions, define standards of work (SoW) and assign roles and responsibilities to the team assigned to deliver the solution.
2. Define the roadmap and milestones for the proposed technical solution, provide high level technical designs for highly complex business situations and consult on testing and deployment processes.
3. Provide problem management assistance and user support for complex situations.
4. Develop technical training materials, conduct training programs and educate engineers on basic technical details.
5. Provide pre-sales support in highly complex environments and assist the Account Management Team with the evaluation and activation of new accounts.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Tell us about yourself Sign in, load your CV or simply give us your details directly from LinkedIn and we'll reach out when we have an opportunity that suits your skills and interests