JOB PURPOSE :
To develop, manage and increase sales on assigned accounts in market.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Broaden existing accounts and develop and manage new accounts.
JOB CONTENT :
1. Meet or Exceed objectives set by the Sales Manager
2. Develop and manage new accounts.
3. Broaden existing accounts and sell future customer specific and value-added programs.
4. Develop and maintain strong relations with key suppliers.
5. Focus on demand creation accounts, while working closely with the FAE team.
6. Ensure customers profiles and all activities information is updated.
7. Negotiate and close business with customers.
8. Ensure split and HOF forms are prepared and submitted for all design accounts where manufacturing would not be done in-house.
9. Coordinate Supplier / Technology Seminars on a regular basis at key accounts.
10. Promote products based on solutions, including Electronic Components, LED, driver IC, driver module, optics, thermal management, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS Diploma in Engineering Field EXPERIENCE
1. At least 3 years of experience in sales
2. Resulted-oriented Computer skills Interpersonal skills
4. Team player
5. Knowledge of semiconductors.