Founded in 2014, Linjer is a design studio with a goal of making it easier for people to invest in long-lasting, quality products. ("Linjer" means "lines" in Norwegian -- we have Scandinavian roots.) We started Linjer because we were fed up with choosing between unsustainable fast fashion products and overpriced luxury goods. We love quality but don't love overpaying for logos, so we convinced the suppliers of luxury brands to work with us and produce products of our own design. We sell only on our website, which allows us to sell our products (jewelry, bags and watches) for a fraction of the price of traditional luxury brands. We love minimalist design and want to make our customers feel great, all while minimizing our harm to the environment.
We are seeking an E-Commerce Operations Associate (Graduate) to help with a variety of tasks relating to operating an e-commerce shop, such as managing orders with our partner warehouses, uploading content to our webshop, uploading ads to social media platforms, and managing translations of content for our webshop and marketing.
We take personal development and career growth very seriously. The E-Commerce Operations Associate (Graduate) role is an entry level position with a streamlined growth path. This role is part of our Graduate Talent Development Program; after 18 months we will evaluate your performance and in most cases, advance you to a position with more responsibility that is aligned with your capabilities and aspirations.
The position is full-time in our Hong Kong office.
What makes this an exciting opportunity?
- We're a small company that is extremely agile and moves quickly. You'll see what a successful startup looks like from the inside
- Our team is growing quickly and it will be a great journey to be a part of!
- You'll get exposure to many different parts of an e-commerce business
What You'll Do
- Manage uploads of orders to our 3PLs (outsourced warehouses)
- Upload content to our webshop
- Organize our ad content and upload it to various social media platforms
- Manage translation of content into various languages (working with external translators or other team members)
- Help manage shipments of products to influencers
- Help manage inbound logistics of products from our factories to our 3PLs
Who You Are
- A mature recent university graduate, or you have a few years of experience
- Fluent English speaker
- You share the passion and values of our brand
- You are very thorough and detail-oriented
- You love to keep things organized!
- You are good at following processes
- You take initiative and are driven by passion
- You are tech literate and can learn new software with ease
- You thrive in a high growth environment and enjoy a startup team culture
What You Can Expect
- Highly competitive salary (benchmarked against fresh graduate salary in the same industry)
- Responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Personal development opportunities with the company founders
If you have never received training in writing a cover letter before, please search online for guidelines on how to write a cover letter. We take cover letters very seriously
Powered by JazzHR