1. Coverage all the accounting and financial management matters of mainland of China and Hong Kong business;
2. Manage the production of the monthly management accounts, consolidation of financial accounts, and report providing, value-
added analysis and operational performance;
3. Handle banck tracnsactions and banking relationship; Cash management and related matters;
4. Oversee all financial compliance matters and regulators in HK;
5. Responsible for financial planning, treasury management, investment evaluations, and strategic business planning and internal control;
6. Assisting in tax planning provide.
1. University degree in Accounting with HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications;
2. Over 3 years of solid experience in budgetary control, financial / tax planning and business partnering plus not less than 3 years’experience serving as Accounting Manager or above;
3. Strong in evaluating business processes, driving and implementing strategic changes;
4. Self-driven, charismatic, confident and project management skills;
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills.