- Support the team on day-to-day management of media plans.
- Produce competitive analysis and other quantitative reports for the relevant consumer sectors.
- Liaise with client and media sales representatives for media planning/ buying/ Digital related activities.
- Field of study: Communication, Marketing, Business Management
- Good at numbers and have attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Speak and write fluent English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Job security: Part of Publicis Groupe - world's 3rd largest, fully integrated communications group with offices across 100 countries, employing over 80,000 staffs globally
- Excellent office environment - conveniently located, spacious, stylish office with an outdoor terrace for some fresh air
- Learning opportunity: Chance to work with, and learn the management philosophies from a well-structured organisation
- Birthday leave
- 5-day work-week
- Group medical & life insurance coverage
- Fun & energetic company culture
您需要登錄到您的帳戶才能將此作業添加到收藏夾中。 單擊“繼續”以登錄或創建新帳戶。 然後，您就可以從我們的網站或neuvoo移動應用程序訪問您的收藏夾。持續