The appointee will work on the development of insulation composite materials for various applications. He / she will work in a dynamic and efficient team which is responsible for R&D work, including experimental design, laboratory equipment operation, sample preparation, properties characterization, data analysis, performance testing, drafting proposals / meeting slides / reports / SOP / IP documents, in the following areas :
1. Developing formulations for composite materials or coatings;
2. Characterizations and testing at different process stages and evaluating the material performance;
3. Applying the composite to form prototype to achieve desired functions;
4. Incubating idea to explore the opportunity of cooperation with industry partners;
5. Scaling up process for trial production; and
6. Performing other duties assigned by supervisor.
1. Master or Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Material Science / Engineering or related disciplines;
2. Solid knowledge in developing composite materials and ceramic materials or coatings;
3. Solid Experience in chemical and mechanical characterization of composite materials;
4. Experiences on aerogel and sol-gel process will be an advantage;
5. Hands-on experiences in various types of R&D work;
6. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
7. Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, ability of literature and patent review are needed; and
8. Have a sense of ownership for his / her work and willing to work under pressure.
汇报对象 Technical Manager