Reference # : CTO / ISTS / SDI / 2143 / 180710
1. Explore & define the RD strategy, technology & project development roadmap & plan.
2. Recruit, develop and build a strong optical sensing devices & micro-led application related technical team.
3. Develop optical sensing device, micro-led related leading-edge technologies & products for smart city and / or industry 4.0 related applications.
4. Apply ITF funding and execute the projects to build-up a strong patent portfolio for commercialization.
1. Ph.D / Master degree or Bachelor degree in the Electric Engineering, Physics, Optics, Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines.
2. At least 5+ years working experience for Ph. D holder, 8+ years for Master’s degree holder, 10+ years for Bachelor’s degree.
candidates who have less experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
4. Familiar with III-V photodiodes sensing & emitting device, micro-led module & system product development and system design.
5. Experience in various micro-led / mini-led display and / or micro-display system integration development related applications is a plus.
6. Good written, communication and presentation skills in English.
7. Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
8. A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF.
The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email.
Application will remain open until the position is filled.
Post : 5 / F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.