We are seeking a versatile Principal Research & Development Engineer to be part of our engineering team developing and deploying next generation wireless charging for Electric Vehicles. The position is based out of Hong Kong. Candidates must demonstrate fluency in both Mandarin and English.
- Engineering Research and Development:
- Contributes to the development of Electrical and Mechanical designs in support of automotive integration of wireless power
- Develop next generation of wireless power systems for Electric Vehicles.
- Consult and collaborate with WiTricity engineering and R&D teams in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Electrical Engineering required; Advanced degree is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Mandarin and English).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in an EE lab including experience with Oscilloscopes, Soldering, and other test equipment; Experience with Power Electronics highly desirable
- Good mechanical skills
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a plus
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly technical environment and work on multiple concurrent projects
WiTricity is the global industry leader in wireless charging, powering a sustainable future of mobility that is electric and autonomous. WiTricity’s patented magnetic resonance technology is being incorporated into global automakers’ and Tier 1 suppliers’ EV roadmaps and is the foundation of major global standards developed to support wide-scale adoption. Advancements like dynamic charging of moving vehicles, and the charging of autonomous robots and vehicles without human intervention all depend on WiTricity technology. See how WiTricity enables a magically simple, efficient charging experience.
Powered by JazzHR