About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860.
Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities : Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-
banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises : corporate clients and institutional investors.
Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
BNP Paribas has a global presence in 75 countries and employs more than 187,900 employees. It ranks highly in its three core activities : Corporate & Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with over 9,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. A truly multinational company comprising of a workforce with a variety of nationalities and backgrounds, and rich in cultures and experiences.
APAC IT Production department (APAC IT Production) is one of the major IT service providers within APAC, i.e. China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, etc.
and, 2) monitor the budget and expenses of the department. The coverage of the team is APAC, e.g. Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, PRC, etc
1. To review the global project management methodology, adopt it where it is applicable; and document the APAC methodology
2. To establish controls / reports / processes for making sure that projects are managed according to project management methodology and group policies and procedures.
3. To operate a monitoring framework for all major projects in terms of expenses budget (internal and external man / days, etc.
4. To prepare reporting and macro-planning for major projects managed by IT Production and assist in the preparation of management presentations.
5. To prepare and consolidate on a monthly basis (and ad hoc) synthetic dashboards (Key performance indicators, Controls, Headcount, etc ) so as to APAC IT Production Stakeholders.
6. To keep a complete documentation of all steps of the major projects and give access to them to all authorized users.
7. To organize and prepare the project committees, investment committee, steering committees. Record and follow up the actions decided during the committees and maintain the list of next deliverables.
8. To follow up with managers on time-tracking, project status reporting, headcount and resources forecasting, budget and cost booking, etc
9. To administer Clarity, a major tool for project management, project budgeting & costing; and, resources
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
Technical / Functional
Specific Qualifications Required