Senior Manager, Global I&D will work will work closely with Regional HR Leader and the regional Senior Leadership Team to build the region-
specific inclusion and diversity (I&D) strategy, action plans, and goals by defining the internal / external benchmarks that will ensure behavioral and strategic changes within the organization.
This role will also work externally to promote the organizational purpose and values, foster the employee value proposition, and role model the culture by showcasing our I&D framework within the region.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Partner with the Global I&D Leader, the brand / region / function Senor Leadership Team, the Regional HR Leader(s) and other key stakeholders to further develop clearly defined internal I&D strategies, regional I&D action plans, goals and milestones for several brands within the region / function.
2. Builds tools for HRBP’s and functional leaders to promote an inclusive work environment, where diversity is viewed in the broadest sense -
including age, ethnicity, gender, appearance, race, physical abilities, religion, social-economic background, political affiliation, sexual orientation, sexual identity, nationality, thinking styles and life experiences, and so forth.
3. Collaborate with Global T&D and regional HR teams to drive I&D curriculum throughout the region by implementing APAC specific I&D curriculum from onboarding to executive training that aligns with the overall Global I&D Strategy.
4. Partner with multiple HR teams to update develop and implement a regional diversity recruitment and retention plan with a goal of increasing participation from all communities at all levels of the organization.
5. Serve as the program administrator and co-leader for the APAC Regional Inclusion and Diversity Council and will support the council chair and the council members through coordination of all council meetings.
6. Work to grow VF’s external relationships and partnerships through the participation in regional organizations, councils, and the participation in surveys, studies, etc.
to improve internal best practices and to bring new ideas into the organization.
7. Act as local support and thought leader for the Employee Resource Group (ERG) program to include :
a. Administration and event support
b. ERG sponsor(s) engagement
c. Alignment to Global ERG strategy
d. All other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
Special Physical and / or Mental Requirements :
Twisting, bending; sitting at a computer for extended hours; travel up to 30%