This is a Hong Kong application management role. The role is to manage a team of internal subordinates and external IT Solution Providers to perform day-to-day solution delivery activities, and be accountable for the solution estimation, quality and efficiency of all HK systems.
This role is also accountable for the interface between HK systems and Regional systems, and ensures the successful launch of Regional systems for HK.
Core Responsibilities :
1. Work with internal and external IT Solution Providers to provide application solution estimation for all system
2. Encapsulate technical details of the solution, translate and communicate them as benefits and risks to allow business to
evaluate solutions in business perspective
3. Accountable for delivering application solution to meet agreed baseline estimate
4. Ensure application solution meet AXA’s policies, standards and quality requirement
5. Support Project Managers in managing scope, schedule, and cost throughout the project delivery life cycle across
multiple medium to large scale IT projects
6. Manage technical issues and mitigate technical risks
7. Manage maintenance work transition from Solution Providers to the Production Support team
8. Communicate confirmed scope and schedule change of IT projects with Solution Providers
9. Approve software migration package prepared by Solution Providers
10. Coordinate with Release Management for production migration and promotion
Preferably in insurance & financial services field
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
ABOUT AXA HONG KONG AND MACAU AXA Hong Kong and Macau, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself on serving over million customers 1 in the region.
In addition to being the #1 global Property & Casualty commercial lines insurer 2 , we are also one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong and Macau.
Empowering people to live a better life’ is the goal of AXA Hong Kong and Macau, which is reflected in everything we do.
We are one of the most diversified insurers, providing a full range of coverage for individual and commercial customers.
We offer all-round, integrated solutions across Life, Health and Property & Casualty to address all their insurance needs.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued.
We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited
2 AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined What We Offer
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.