At Sapientia Technologies, we are on the way to becoming a top-tier quantitative Hedge Fund through systematic yet creative process, operational best practice, and strong execution capability. We carefully select and recruit every talent to ensure we have the best minds working together towards excellence. Join us as a graduate where every step of your career journey will be coached, tailored, and expanded.
We are a data-driven technology firm headquartered in Hong Kong. Leveraging cutting-edge technologies, our scientists, engineers, and investment professionals run through terabytes of data every day to continuously deliver investment and trading decisions. Our partners have worked at the global top quantitative hedge funds and proprietary trading departments of investment bank, with impressive results across major stock, futures, and FX markets.
About your role
- Participate actively in all aspects of quantitative trading and research, i.e. Strategy Design and Implementation, Back Test, Live Trading Analysis and Data Collection and Clean-up etc.
- Your role will evolve over time based on business growth and your own development progress.
What we are looking for
- Excellent academic record of bachelor’s degree (or above) from a top university, major in Computer Science, engineering or other quantitative related discipline
- You have demonstrated achievements in computer programming and mathematical modeling, for example you have win awards in mathematical modeling and programming contest, i.e. top stars Github repo, publication in industry leading journals and conference papers etc.
- Independent research experience
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Learning curiosity & agility
- A good communicator and team player
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Make an impact in a start-up environment
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being inclusive, highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
Who you will be working with
Our team members graduated from Ivy League and global top ranked universities (Caltech, UC Berkeley, UCL, HKU, HKUST) and has previously worked for industry leading companies with different specialisations, including database engineers, robot engineers, and 5G communication experts etc. Despite being a young company, we have achieved many milestones in winning various industry competitions as well as being widely recognized by professional institutions locally and internationally.
Sounds interesting? Do not miss out the opportunities to connect with us:
How to apply
Apply directly or via this link: https://sapientiatechnologieslimited.applytojob.com/apply/SWxMroJcJw/Quantitative-ResearcherData-Scientist-20212022-Graduate-Program
(Direct application preferred)
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law of Hong Kong Special Administration Region.
Powered by JazzHR